This DA approved development offers 89 apartments and 499m2 of retail space and is situated in the heart of North Perth.
Residential 6 level development of 89 apartments & 499m2 of retail space
Local Authority Zoning
Acquisition & Construction
GST on Sales Revenue
Return on Investment
- Capital raise of $11M
- Opportunity for wholesale or sophisticated investors
- A specific unit trust has been established to hold the assets of the development project
- Bespoke apartments designed to appeal to the North Perth owner-occupier market
- Location benefits from close proximity to Perth CBD, public transport , dining and retail.
- Experience Development Manager with successful recent track record in North Perth
- Preferred equity return of 15% p. a.
- Fixed 49.99% share of remaining net development profit
- Forecast total return of 57% over anticipated 30 months’ term.
- Equates to a total forecast return of 23% p. a.
If you are interested in the above or similar opportunities, please contact
Vito Interlandi/ Director, Asian Advisory - firstname.lastname@example.org
Richard Cen/ Director, Asian Advisory - email@example.com or +61 8613 8888
This page does not constitute personal investment advice and does not purport to contain all relevant information necessary for making an investment decision. It is provided on the basis that the recipient will be responsible for making their own assessment of their financial needs and will seek further information and advice about the investment as is considered appropriate. An investment can only be made by Wholesale or Sophisticated investors who complete the application forms contained in the Information Memorandum. The quoted anticipated return is based on reasonable assumptions including, but not limited to, consideration given to the project timeframe, total construction costs, funding costs, professional fees and expected sale prices of each apartment, based on property of this type in this region. However such a return is not guaranteed and investors must have regard to the investment risks of investment disclosed in the Information Memorandum. Fiscus Capital Pty Ltd is an Authorised Representative of Nexia Corporate Pty Ltd AFSL 460701.